We use a variety of waxes to meet your needs, including gentle cream soft wax, blue cirepil stripless wax and 100% Brazilian hard wax. All waxing services are done using hygienic removal practices.
HAIR REMOVAL FOR WOMEN
- Brows $30
- Eye/lip to brow/lip $40
- Eye/Lip/Chin $50+
- Lip $10
- Cheeks $18
- Chin $15
- Full Arm $35
- Half Arm $25
- Under Arm $20
- Full Abdomen $20
- Abdomen Line $10
- Lower Back $25
- Upper Leg $35
- Full Leg $70
- Full Leg w/bikini $100
- Bikini $30
- Upper leg w bikini to $65
- Upper leg w Brazilian $85
- Upper leg w/Brazilian $90+
- Brazilian $55+
- Lower leg $30
HAIR REMOVAL FOR MEN
- Eye brow $25+
- Ears $35+
- Back and shoulders $85
- Full body waxing $200
- Neck line $10
- Back $75
- Chest $30+
Brow Tinting $25 W/Wax and shaping $50
Coloring of the eyebrows with a color that suits the skin tone and hair color.
Henna Brow $50
With 7 colors to choose from, Henna Brow not only tints the existing brow hairs, but also dyes the skin in the desired brow shape. Clients are left with bold, beautiful brows, removing the need to fill and shape brows for up to two weeks.
PREPARATION FOR THE BIG DAY
(For freshmen & alumni alike) – So, you are finally going to do it, your appointment is set, now all you need to do is…
Be Clean – bathe like you would if you were going to your OB/GYN.
•Be Dry – cleanliness is appreciated, but please skip the lotion, you’ll get better results if your skin is less oily.
•Be Hairy – your hair should be at least 1/4 inches in length (which makes it long enough to lay flat on your skin). Please don’t shave for at least two weeks prior to your appointment to ensure that your hair is long enough! Also, if you’ve ‘let it go’ down there & it seems out of control, don’t worry! Our specialists will trim any longer hairs to the proper length prior to the removal process.
•Be Menstruation Free – it is the Lash House Policy; our specialists will NOT perform bikini treatments on a menstruating client, period. Generally, it is best to get a Brazilian at least a few days before or after your period. the closer you get to your actual period, the more sensitive your body becomes, So be nice to your body & schedule your appointment avoiding those ultra-sensitive days.
•Be Comfortable – if possible, wear loose clothing that day to prevent irritation in the post-wax phase.
•Be Relaxed – reportedly the more relaxed your muscles are, the better your hair removal results will be!
DOING THE DEED
Your specialist will greet you & guide you to one of our private rooms. At this time you will be asked to remove your undergarments, from the waist down. She will ask you a few questions about your preferences for hair removal in each region involved; top, Lip & crack. If it is your ‘first time,’ she will talk you through the entire process.
WHAT TO EXPECT DURING YOUR TREATMENT
You will be asked to remove your underwear. By removing your underwear you protect your clothing as well as provide optimal working conditions so that the specialist can get all of the unwanted hair!
Please note: your specialist will remain in the treatment room while you get yourself ready during which time she will prepare for your treatment. Another reason that your specialist remains in the room is to ensure your privacy & avoid unnecessary opening & closing of the treatment room’s door.
- Your specialist will cleanse the area to eliminate potentially dangerous bacteria that may exist on your skin.
- Your specialist will examine the hair length, & trim accordingly.
- Your specialist will perform the actual waxing.
- After you are as bare as you want to be, your specialist will apply after wax cream.
- Your specialist will present a mirror for you to view the result & the approval of your new ‘do’ as well as check for any stray hairs!
- You are finished & ready to go about the rest of the day! (Oh! please remember to dress before leaving the room.) & remember, if this is a new ‘thing’ for you, treat your ‘Brazilian zed’ bikini like you would any other haircut, try it out for a few days & then decide!
THE AFTER WAX
- Expect to be sensitive (especially if it is your first time) for 24-48 hours after your Lash House visit
- Do apply a cold compress if your skin is especially tender.
- Hold off on taking hot baths for at least 2 hours, but we do recommend bathing after waxing to further clean the area, just go easy!
- Avoid ultra-violet rays from tanning beds & sunbathing for at least 48 hours.
- Resist the sauna & steam room for at least 48 hours.
- Refrain from the use of any products containing acid (i.e., alpha-hydroxy, glycolic acid, salicylic acid, etc.) for at least 48 hours.
- Abstain from sex. Medical experts recommend waiting for 24-48 hours after any type of bikini wax. This time period is when your body can be most susceptible to outside bacteria which can potentially cause an infection. For your safety & health, it is better to abstain, but not required. It is really a personal choice, so just keep in mind that your skin does need some time to recover.
A BRAZILIAN A MONTH KEEPS THE HAIR AWAY
Depending on how quickly your hair grows, we recommend maintaining your Brazilian bikini with treatments every 3-5 weeks, & please, no shaving between visits! After the first 48 hours, we recommend daily exfoliation of the bikini area to help prevent ingrown hairs. You can check out our range of exfoliation products.
Threading is an art that removes hair swiftly yet meticulously from the most delicate areas of the face by knotting thread to grab and pull hair out by the root. Unlike waxing, threading can isolate and extract individual hairs.Threading is the least invasive hair-removal technique that is especially receptive to clients with sensitive skin.
- Eye brows $33
- Lip $14
- Chin $14
- Cheeks $14
- Forehead $14
- Neck $14
- Dideburns $21
- Face $84
- Face w/o brows $55
- Hands $38
- Fingers $14