Best shampoo for hair extensions: Which ones are recommended?
Vietnamese hair and Chinese hair: Things you must consider
In international trade, the hair market is a possible enterprise. Many nations, particularly Vietnam and China, thrive in this industry. Vietnamese hair and Chinese hair have become the most popular hair merchants for importation from India and Cambodia. When compared to other foreign sellers, it is because of special qualities that Vietnamese hair and Chinese hair take the lead.
General look into Vietnamese hair and Chinese hair.
You hear about grade 8A, 9A, 10A of Chinese hair… And when you switch to Vietnamese hair as your merchant, you’re perplexed by how manufacturers classify hair grades as single drawn, double drawn, or super double drawn. This is only one of many differences between two hair markets.
Vietnamese hair market
Although Vietnamese hair market is still in its infancy when compared to the Chinese hair markets, it has grown dramatically in recent years and has become the preferred option for hair merchants worldwide. This is also one of the truths about hair factory in the overall picture.
Anyone who is interested in the subject of beauty, particularly hair extensions, will undoubtedly be aware of which sources of components are reliable and of good quality.
Vietnamese hair is known for its strength, resilience, and, most notably, the Asian black color. As a result, hair extension businesses frequently turn to the Vietnamese hair market for their extensions. If raw hair cannot be sold at a high price in Vietnam, the value of Vietnamese hair products can grow by 10 to 20 times in the European and American markets.
Chinese hair market
China is the world’s leading producer and supplier of Chinese hair. If Vietnamese hair are known for their high quality, Chinese hair extensions are known for their low cost and large number.
It’s important to understand that 90% of the hair providers on AliExpress and Google are wholesalers posing as manufacturers. A hair factory is quite expensive to run. As a result, while there are fewer factories, there are a lot more distributors. Only a few hair companies sell human hair extensions online due to distribution agreements.
Detail comparison between Vietnamese hair and Chinese hair
Always remember that if you don’t have any clue about hair, don’t purchase it. A thorough grasp of the Vietnamese and Chinese hair markets will aid you in comparing and selecting the best hair sellers.
Hair sources of Vietnamese hair and Chinese hair
The first difference must-be-told about these 2 hair is their sources. These are the fundamental factors of hair qualities.
Vietnamese hair sources
Vietnam has lately been the most well-known emerging country in the market for hair extensions. Despite the fact that Vietnam’s hair business has been developing for some years, the country has earned a reputation for exporting hair to high-demand markets such as the US, UK, Russia, Brazil, and Europe… You can see the big difference in hair sources between Vietnamese hair and Indian hair – the biggest hair market in the world other than Vietnamese hair and Chinese hair
The most essential factors to Vietnam’s development were its hair sources. Vietnamese hair is well-known for its durability and good quality. Its native hue is black, making it simple to bleach and combine with diverse colors to satisfy a variety of needs in a number of nations.
To begin with, the hair of Vietnamese women is regarded for being naturally silky and healthy. Vietnamese hair is derived from women who live in mountainous areas where the weather is cold and the hair is less shiny. Their hair is therefore protected from the sun and does not split at the ends.
Women there also pay special attention to hair care; they never use harmful chemicals to wash their hair, preferring instead to use herbs like boket, lemongrass, and grapefruit oil, which they know are the best natural gifts for their hair.
Chinese hair sources
Only a tiny fraction of hair in China is of Chinese origin, as few people in China, with the exception of very disadvantaged women in rural areas, desire to cut and sell their hair. So, where did Chinese hair factories get hair? The fact is that almost all of China’s hair ends up in India, which is a major market for low-cost human hair extensions.
Several hair producers may be found throughout China, employing a varied workforce. With the use of modern technology, China produces tons of hair bulks every day and exports them all over the world.
Difference in ways of grading Vietnamese hair and Chinese hair
- Single Drawn Hair corresponds to China grades 6A and 7A: This word refers to the fact that 40-nearly half of the hair is the same length, while the rest is a mixture of lengths. For example, in one bundle of 18′′ single drawn hair, 40-45 percent of the hair is the same 18′ length, while the remaining 60% is mixed length (mixed with 16′′, 14′′, and 12′′). When you stroke this grade of hair, you’ll notice that it’s full at the top but not so much at the tip.
- Double-drawn hair is similar to China grades 8A and 9A. This word denotes that 60-65% of the hair is the same length, while the remainder is a mixture of lengths. For example, in a single bundle of 18′′ double pulled hair, 60-65 percent of the hair is the same 18′ length, while the remaining 40% is mixed length.
- Super Double Drawn is comparable to China grades 10A and 11A. This word denotes that 80-85% of the hair is the same length, while the rest is a mixture of lengths. For example, in a single bundle of 18′′ super double drawn hair, 80-85 percent of the hair is the same 18′ length, while the remaining 20% is mixed length. The bundles will be quite full when you touch and feel them. Some also find it hard to distinguish between grades 9A and 10A hair extensions, so you are recommended to read more instructions and practice more with the hair bundles.
- The best grade (VIP or The Same Quality) is the same as China grade 12A. This word denotes that 95-100 percent of the hair is the same length, with the remainder being a mixture of lengths. For example, 95-100 percent of the hair in an 18′′ super double pulled hair 1 bundle is the same 18′ length. The bundles will be completely full when you touch and feel them.
Prices of Vietnamese hair and Chinese hair
In general, Chinese hair prices are quite cheap. For instance, the price list 1kg 9A straight hair 12” bundle is $210
Vietnamese hair is offered at a greater price than hair from China due to its superior quality. However, you may consider it to be inexpensive since, while not as inexpensive as two other options, the quality of these actual human hair extensions is far superior.
To explain the cheaper prices of Chinese hair, you must know some factors leading to the cheap cost:
- Hair come from low-cost hair sources, which is why certain hair products are so inexpensive. Big hair factories gather and buy unsorted and untrustworthy hair sources, which they then reprocess. These hair are frequently sourced from untrustworthy sources, such as salon garbage or low-quality raw hair advertised as high-quality. Because remy human hair extensions are more expensive, they’re virtually all non-remy hair extensions.
- The low cost of labor and superior technology: many industrialized and capital nations have large populations of working-age people who are unemployed. They are willing to take a low-paying job and put in long hours to make ends meet. Employers there recruit them to process hair on a huge scale without spending a lot of money on the overall cost, penetrating that barrier.
- A country’s large number of hair donors. Because of their limited income, women in several impoverished and developing nations cut and sell their hair to wholesale hair dealers for money. They require funds for their survival, for their families, and for themselves. These countries’ hair industries are busier than others.
- The method hair products are sold is as follows: Because when distributors update their items on these exchange methods, they must pay money to middlemen for using their online services, hair products supplied directly from vendors to clients are less expensive than those sold through e-commerce platforms.
Chinese hair have more than half of these features, as a result, its price is low but the quality is not too good.
Which one should I choose between Vietnamese hair and Chinese hair?
It is always the case that prices correspond to quality. Although very low hair costs will not provide you with excellent quality hair products, if you still want qualified ones at a “cheap” price, Vietnam is the place to go. I believe that you won’t waste any your money on Vietnamese hair.
When dealing with Vietnamese hair factories, you will experience both hair quality and customer policies quality. You guys are all treated equally and you will be pleased!
K-Hair is the best choice for Vietnamese hair and Chinese hair
If you are a loyal customer of Vietnamese hair market, you must have heard about the brand K-Hair. Different from other hair businesses, we are a hair factory so we can produce hair on your own and give you the most competitive prices.
Why should I choose K-Hair?
K-Hair is a major wholesale hair distributor with over 20 years of expertise in the hair market, offering 100% high-quality human hair to countries such as South Africa, Nigeria, Europe, Russia, and Brazil. Virgin hair is the most popular, although raw hair, virgin hair, remy hair, human hair extensions weft, closure/frontal, tape/tip-in, and other items are also available. Although Vietnamese hair is noted for its natural black hue, this does not mean that all Vietnamese hair accessories are black. K-Hair can adjust any hair color using high-quality raw hair material!
Customers engaging with K-Hair Factory may have a direct video discussion with the factory or the items they’re interested in utilizing the Whatsapp platform. If something unexpected occurs after you receive the hair, you will be provided an exchange and a replacement. Another unique aspect of the K-Hair Factory’s customer service policy is that you may pay for your items with credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express), Western Union, MoneyGram, or Bank Transfer as long as your monetary unit is dolla.
- Website: www.k-hair.com
- Instagram : the_k_hair
- Fanpage: K-Hairvn
- Whatsapp: +84855588000
How to import Vietnamese hair from K-Hair?
To order hair from K-Hair, you must first complete the following steps:
- Step 1: Go to the website and select the items you desire. After that, call the sales department at +84855588000 to speak with a representative (Mr Cherry CEO of K-Hair)
- Step 2: For your orders, you will interact with the salers and receive an invoice.
- Step 3: You put down a deposit on your packages.
- Step 4: After you pay, your orders are carried to the factory, where people begin working.
- Step 5: Once the items are completed, we will contact you to confirm and ship. After a few days, you will receive them at your local.
Above are also the basic steps to work with wholesale raw hair vendors worldwide. You can consult other hair suppliers as well, but Vietnamese hair factories’ hair extension items will never let you down when it comes to buying from wholesale raw hair vendors: https://k-hair.com/wholesale-raw-hair-vendors-top-5-best-wholesale/