Best shampoo for hair extensions: Which ones are recommended?
Vietnamese hair factories: Best place to find human hair extensions in bulk
Hair has grown in popularity in recent years, and it has become a viable company that draws investors. When a wholesale hair dealer wants to import hair, Vietnamese hair manufacturers always rank high among the many options available. Let’s have a look at why it is in this post.
Why say Vietnamese hair factories are best place for human hair extensions in bulk?
Although the Vietnamese hair market is still young in comparison to the Chinese or Indian ones, it has grown rapidly in recent years and has become the preferred option of hair merchants all over the world.
Hair sources in Vietnamese hair factories.
So, here’s why you should go with Vietnamese hair. To begin with, Vietnamese women’s hair is known for being naturally smooth and healthy. Vietnamese hair comes from ladies who live in mountainous places where the temperature is quite chilly and the hair is less lustrous. As a consequence, their hair is shielded from the sun and does not split at the ends.
Women there also pay close attention to hair care; they never wash their hair with dangerous chemicals, instead opting for herbs such as boket, lemongrass, and grapefruit oil, knowing that they are the finest natural gifts for their hair.
The differences between Vietnamese hair factories and Chinese and Indian ones.
There are big differences between Vietnamese hair and Chinese hair or between Vietnamese hair and Indian hair. As a newbie, you may not know these differences. So, let’s me tell you some.
Indian hair factories
You might not be aware of the origins of Indian hair. In truth, both men and women in India, a Hindu country, donate their hair to temples as a way of showing their gratitude to God. This is the place to go if you want Indian hair. The hair is all mixed up and unsorted, resulting in a low-quality product and, of course, a low price. The bulk of this hair is then purchased by hair producers and recycled.
Indian raw hair bulks are offered to wholesale hair dealers at very low costs due to their origins. As an example, the monetary unit in the pricing table below is Rs.
Chinese hair factories
Only a small percentage of hair in China is of Chinese origin, as few individuals in China want to cut and sell their hair, except for severely impoverished women in rural regions. So, where do Chinese hair products originate? The truth is that practically all of China’s hair gets repurchased in India, which is a significant market for low-cost human hair extensions. In China, there are several hair manufacturers located around the country, providing employment to a diverse workforce. China creates tons of hair bulks every day with the aid of contemporary technologies and ships them all over the world.
The cost of Chinese hair is often low. For example, a 1kg 9A straight hair 12″ bundle costs $210 on the price list.
Some hair qualities and hair styles Vietnamese hair factories supply
You can make order in any hair items from Vietnamese hair factories, at many styles and types such as the 16-inch straight hair extensions, wavy hair extensions, curly hair extensions, colored hair extensions and so on.
Virgin hair from Vietnamese hair factories
Virgin hair extensions are human hair that has not been treated and has been taken from a single donor. It’s neither bleached or tinted, and it’s all natural. Because it is not treated with harsh chemicals, this hair type is rare and commands a high price.
Bonestraight hair can also be found in Vietnam
In truth, virgin hair offers all of the benefits and drawbacks that you should be aware of when acquiring hair:
- It’s unusual in every culture, especially in developed countries where women have more open minds and are more willing to experiment with haircuts and color.
- Because virgin hair is derived from a single donor, it is virtually identical in terms of color, cuticles, length, and health.
- Virgin hair is good for bleaching and dying, especially light colors, because it has never been chemically processed and can attain the standard sample colors.
- Because virgin hair is less tangled and sheds less, it may be treated like natural hair, washed, and even slept with.
- Because of its rarity and expensive price, some merchants blend different hair characteristics and claim that they are virgin hair in order to make more money.
Remy hair from Vietnamese hair factories
Although all Remy hair extensions are comprised of human hair extensions, not all human hair is remy! Remy hair gets its name from a hair-gathering technique. Remy hair is collected and divided from several donors with the root and tip laying in the same direction to provide tangle-free cuticles. The cuticles are left undamaged and aligned in the same way.
The most frequent and popular hair kind is remy hair extensions.This hair quality is divided into two types: remy hair and non-remy hair. There are some difference between them:
- Between these two hair extensions, there is a distinct difference. To begin with, the methods of data collection differ.
- Remy hair is also in short supply, which is why it is so expensive. Non-remy hair is widely available and reasonably priced.
- Furthermore, remy hair has the best quality when compared to non-remy hair. Another factor that keeps remy hair in high demand is its scarcity.
- Hair that is not remy does not endure as long as hair that is remy. Another thing to bear in mind is that non-remy hair makes up the bulk of human hair marketed nowadays. Examine the hair cuticles if you’re not sure. They’re all pointing in different ways.
Raw hair from Vietnamese hair factories
Raw hair from raw Vietnamese hair vendors is hair that has not been treated and has been taken from a single donor. The hair is cut immediately from a donor and wrapped into a bundle right soon to keep all cuticles intact and in the same direction. This hair is of the highest quality in the world since it is 100 percent natural.
There are a few key distinctions between these two hair types:
- When hair is new, it is usually Double Drawn. When shorter hairs are removed by hand rather than by machine, this is an extra step in the sorting process. As a consequence, as demonstrated in the photograph below, the hair is thick and full from top to bottom.
- Virgin hair, on the other hand, is frequently pulled in a single direction, with a great number of shorter strands at the top and a very thin bundle at the bottom. This hair quality is considered to be the best for color hair extension.
- Raw hair, as comparison to virgin hair, has a rougher texture. Be wary if you’re being offered extraordinarily silky hair as raw hair.
- Virgin hair is steamed to provide a variety of textures. The raw hair was unaffected by steam or chemical treatment.
Weft hair extensions from Vietnamese hair factories
In general, a weft of human hair extensions is a collection of human hair strands stitched onto a super-thin fabric strip that is ready to be put into your hair by your hairdresser.
The adaptability of human hair extensions weft is one of the most significant advantages. It is less damaging to your natural hair and is safe to use with heat tools. Human hair extensions weft is a fantastic item if you want to change your hairdo for a short period of time.
Clip in hair extensions from Vietnamese hair factories
Because of its wonderful properties, clip in hair extensions is the most popular hair style. Women only need to spend less time on their hair to achieve more length! Human hair extensions are a great way to add length and volume to your hairstyle. Clip in is a processing procedure that allows human hair to be easily applied to natural hair using a series of small pressure-detecting clips. Clipped sets of hair extensions feature hair wefts of various sizes, ranging from one, two, three, and four clips.
There are some features of this hair styles you should know:
- Clip-in Human Hair Extensions can be inserted and removed at any time. Install the clips by gently sliding them in and out when you’re finished.
- They can be washed, dried, and styled much like your own hair, have little shedding, and may be worn eternally.
- Having a large stock of items on hand at all times in the market. Have a choice of types that are acceptable for each person’s budget because almost all of them are reasonably priced and of excellent quality.
- It may be tough to adjust to styling and wearing more hair than usual at first.
- The clip in hairstyle is not suitable for all periods of the day.
- Synthetic clip in hair extensions must be cared for on a regular basis to stay alive.
Best Vietnamese hair factories addresses to import hair and how to do that.
Vietnam is a really potential hair market for your importing hair for reselling and wholesaling. You need to know some reliable address to do your import.
K-Hair Vietnam has been ranked as Vietnam’s number one hair producer for the year 2020. The factory has been the primary source of virgin hair for many years. The company’s most popular products are virgin hair extensions, remy hair extensions, tape/tip-in, closure/frontal, and weft hair, all of which are guaranteed in origin. With the tagline “Quality is King,” they strive hard to locate hair suppliers. Rural women’s hair is incredibly resistant to the weather, and this is where they get their supplies. You will surely be satisfied with the exceptional staff and customer care while dealing with your specific merchandise.
- Website: www.k-hair.com
- Instagram : the_k_hair
- Fanpage: K-Hairvn
- Whatsapp: +84855588000
5S Hair Vietnam is Vietnam’s first hair facility to supply 100% human hair in huge numbers. You may not be aware with the phrase 5S Hair because it has been trendy on social media for a few years. Because the company didn’t have access to the Internet in the early 1990s, it could only sell hair in bulk to loyal customers via traditional trade routes or to people who purchased directly from the factory. The hair types and styles produced by 5S Factory are supplied to wholesalers all around the world, including 5S Hair Vietnam.
- Website: www.5shair.com
- Whatsapp: +84855555348
Beequeenhair has extensive expertise in the field of hair exporting, having joined global hair marker in 2013. Their whole line is comprised of 100% remy hair, which is both robust and silky. They provide weave hair, tip/tape-in hair, closure/frontal hair, and complete wigs. Beequeenhair is recommended for wholesale remy hair sellers in quantity because they not only supply wonderful items, but they also commit to providing outstanding service.
- Whatsapp: +84 985736692
- Website: beequeenhair.com
Sunny Hair Vietnam
Sunny hair Vietnam was founded in early 2010 and has since grown to become one of the biggest hair factories in the world, supplying hair to over 100 countries. Their goods include wigs, bulk hair, weft hair, and a range of textures such as straight, curly, and wave. Their hair comes from India, China, Cambodia, and Vietnam, among other places.
- Website: vietnamhairsuppliers.com
- Gmail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Whatsapp: +(84) 988767599
Vietnam Hair Star Company
Vietnam Hair Star Company is quickly becoming one of the country’s largest hair producers. At the moment, they send lots of remy human hair extensions to major markets such as China, Thailand, India, Brazil, Angola, Europe, and North America. Styles and textures abound in their hair products.
- Website: vietnamhairs.com
- Gmail: email@example.com
- Whatsapp: +84903497722
How to import hair from Vietnamese hair factories
These are the typical processes for importing wholesale hair extensions.
- You’ll be given access to a website where you may choose and choose your items.
- Contact salers for further information about payment and customer service.
- Get the invoice for the merchandise and pay it.
- The vendors certify that the products have been received.
Vietnamese hair factories are among the best wholesale hair vendors in the world. You can read about the overview of the global wholesale hair suppliers to have a better illustration of the overall picture: https://k-hair.com/hair-suppliers-find-trustful-suppliers-for-resellers/