Ponytail hair extensions are the most favorable hair styles among celebs all over the world. They bring users a young dynamic look. Look into the images of Ariana Grande, you may see how trending this hairstyle is. What’s more, ponytail hair extensions can be where by any hair length, any skin tones because it is multiform in color and quite easy to apply. Let’s see more about it in the article.
General knowledge about ponytail hair extensions
First thing first, we need to know some core information about ponytail hair extensions to see why it can be the most trending hairstyles among celebs.
Definition of ponytail hair extensions
Ponytail hair extensions are meant to give your ponytail more thickness and length. The outcome is a ponytail that is bouncy, voluminous, and healthy-looking, as well as looking and feeling terrific. When constructing other styles, such as a bun or a braid, the longer ponytail may help create a thicker impression.
Ponytail hair extensions are typically 18 to 20 inches long and can be put with a concealable clip. If you want a soft, natural, and realistic outcome, human hair extensions are always the best option. It’s also a good idea to acquire a storage bag for your extension when it’s not in use to maintain it in excellent shape and prevent tangling.
Benefits of ponytail hair extensions
There are several reasons why many ladies prefer to buy a ponytail hair extension, as it may give a plethora of advantages. Here are a few reasons why you should start using ponytail hair extensions:
- Make ponytails that are longer and fuller. A clip-in extension is a quick and easy repair if your ponytail is generally short and thin. It’s yours to wear whenever, wherever, and as frequently as you’d want!
- Apply your extension fast and easily. The application procedure is really straightforward, and once you’ve done it a few times, you’ll be able to do it even faster! It might take as little as five minutes to apply the ponytail extension after you’ve mastered the technique.
- With so many variations, you’ll be able to choose the right extension for you. You will be able to locate the correct ponytail hair extension for your needs, regardless of your hair type, length, or texture. Ponytail extensions come in a variety of colors to give you the most natural look possible.
- Improve the look of your hair that hasn’t been washed. If you haven’t washed your hair in a few days, you may just add your ponytail hair extension and appear brand new! Washing your hair too often may take away healthy natural oils, and repetitive heat styling can damage and dry out your hair, so this can even increase the condition of your hair. You may now have a stunning look without having to worry about greasy hair by just using a ponytail hair extension.
- Maintain your extension with ease. Ponytail hair extensions should only be cleansed when styling or brushing them becomes difficult. In fact, cleaning the extension too frequently might shorten its lifespan.
How to maintain ponytail hair extensions
If you want to use your ponytail hair extensions for many times, you need to know how to properly care to it. These are some ways for you. Anyway first, you need to know how long can ponytail hair extensions last.
Ponytail Hair extensions have a lifespan that varies depending on how often you use them. It may last anywhere from 6 to 12 months for regular to weekly use, and up to a year and a half if you only wear it to go partying, to a party, or to kill that sleek ponytail look on the runway.
How to enlarge its lifespan?
- About washing ponytail hair extensions: By rule, you need to wash hair extensions after every 20 uses. If you wear your ponytail extension consistently and for prolonged hours at a time, we highly recommend cleaning it more often. When your human hair extensions get problematic when styling, that’s another sign you should wash them
- About brushing ponytail hair extensions: Before you wash your hair, make sure you brush it. This helps to reduce the number of knots and tangles.Brush your ponytail hair extensions from the bottom to the top at all times. This will help you to locate any stubborn knots or tangles without risking yanking the hairs from their roots. When combing hair extensions, always use a wide-tooth comb or a soft-bristle brush.
- About hair care products for ponytail hair extensions: When wetting your hair, just use lukewarm water. In addition, because the hair extensions do not receive any natural oils from the scalp, be sure to apply enough conditioner. Conditioner will assist seal in moisture and hydration inside the hair follicles of your hair extensions if you use a lot of it. Use sulfate- and alcohol-free hair care products whenever possible. If you’re going to use coloured human hair ponytail extensions, be sure to use shampoo, conditioner, and style products designed specifically for color-treated hair.
What hair qualities can be used for ponytail hair extensions?
There are 3 hair qualities in hair market: virgin hair, remy hair (including both remy and non-remy hair) and synthetic hair. Both of them can be the materials for ponytail hair extensions. Let’s see how different they are.
Virgin hair – best hair quality for ponytail hair extensions
Virgin hair is 100% human hair that has never been dyed or chemically changed.
Virgin hair, on the other hand, has all of the traits that make it the highest grade premium hair:
- It’s uncommon for any country on the earth to have its own virgin hair suppliers, especially in industrialized nations where women are more open-minded and eager to try different haircuts and colors.
- Virgin hair is essentially the same in color, cuticles, length, and health since it comes from a single donor.
- Because virgin hair has never been chemically processed and can achieve the typical sample colors, it is ideal for bleaching and dyeing, especially light colors.
- If you buy virgin hair for the express purpose of wearing it with your own hair and not for hairstyling or coloring, you may handle it the same way you would your natural hair: you can wash it, style it, and color it.
Remy – cheaper but better for ponytail hair extensions?
Unlike virgin hair, remy hair is sourced from a variety of sources. Remy hair is made composed of 100% human hair with the cuticles remaining intact.
Some of Remy hair’s excellent properties, which are described below, can explain its popularity:
- Make it appear as though you’re wearing your natural hair.
- Remy hair feels smoother and is less knotty when compared to non-remy hair.
- The investment in remy hair is certainly worth it. All you have to do is pay a reasonable price for such an arrangement.
- Because remy hair is derived from a variety of sources, it is occasionally blended with synthetic or animal hair. As a result, you should seek for a trustworthy hair supplier to import large quantities of hair.
Synthetic hair – material for cheap ponytail hair extensions
Man-made fibers are coupled with technology to provide the look of natural hair in synthetic hair. They’re used by women to make their hair look longer, thicker, or other colors. However, because the majority of this hair type’s components are non-human, it is not suited for bleaching, dyeing, or styling because it may melt when subjected to heat. As a result, you’ll need a lot of hair extensions if you want a range of hairstyles to match your high-fashion outfit. But don’t worry: it’s less expensive than real human hair, and it won’t get flat or frizzy with time.
Which country is ideal for buying ponytail hair extensions?
Ponytail hair extensions can be found in every market with different price level and different quality standard. In order to find suitable ponytail hair extensions hair items for you, you should have some market research.
Vietnam – best place in the world for you to import ponytail hair extensions
If you want the one who can adapt both high quality and reasonable price, Vietnam is highly recommended for you. Now, if you are a the first time to hear about it, we are giving core reasons why you should choose ponytail hair extensions from Vietnam.
Why should I choose Vietnam?
One of the most essential components of Vietnam’s development was the availability of hair. Vietnamese hair is well-known for its durability and good quality. Its native color is black, making it easy to bleach and blend with a variety of colors to fulfill the needs of a variety of nations.
Vietnam has recently emerged as the most well-known emerging country in the hair extension business. Despite the fact that Vietnam’s hair business has been expanding for some time, the country has built a reputation for exporting hair to high-demand markets such as the US, the UK, Russia, Brazil, and Europe…
K-Hair – recommended destination of ponytail hair extensions in Vietnam
The company went to great lengths to find reputable hair suppliers in Vietnam in order to make hair extensions for major hair markets. K-Hair Vietnam is recognized for delivering a wide range of human hair products, including virgin hair, remy hair, weft hair extensions, human clip in hair extensions and tape/tip-in, to both wholesale hair extensions hair vendors and individual clients. K-Hair has been named the best hair manufacturer in Vietnam for the year 2020.
- Website: www.k-hair.com
- Instagram : the_k_hair
- Fanpage: K-Hairvn
- Whatsapp: +84855588000
How to import hair from Vietnam?
Vietnam is a growing hair market, and you may obtain high-quality curly human hair extensions there. If you’re unsure how to import hair from Vietnamese hair factories, the image below might serve as a fast reference.